The platform has the capacity to process 1,000 transactions per second.
1. Upload the files to be reconciled
Bank statement // Accounting statement // Payment gateway statement // Card statements //
Regardless of the format.
3. Visualize the reconciliation results
And dedicate yourself only to manage cases with omissions and errors detected by the system .
They are displayed as Items to be Reconciled .
4. Download the reconciliation reports.
You can configure new customized reports.
Access our presentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The platform allows you to upload files from any accounting system, bank, management system, stock, or any other system your company may have.
UsingXLS, XLSX, CSV or plain text files you can upload all the information to the DaMap system.
- Upload files to the platform
- Click on execute the reconciliation process
- Analyze the results and download the reports you need (reconciliation report, outstanding items report, among others available or customizable).
Yes, the system takes care of the conciliation process. You can edit them, delete them and create others that you consider appropriate.
For the basic use of the platform, 1 hour of training.
No, the system is web-based, so you only need to have a web browser on your computer to access your account.
A more complete view of the financial situation.
Yes, the system has standard reconciliation reports included, and you can also create new reports in the DaMap platform with the information you require.